I don’t have to tell you hiccups are annoying. You’re pretty smart, so you already know that. And, because you’re smart, you want a fast hiccups cure which doesn’t require any yoga positions, breathing exercises, or tall glasses of water.
Well, eager internet voyager, today your diligent surfing has paid off! Today, you discover a fast hiccups cure with a scientifically proven 90% success rate. 1
What is this fast cure for hiccups?
Simply think of a turtle on its back.
That’s it! Think of a turned turtle, a tipped-over turtle, or a toppled turtle, and your hiccups will magically disappear!
Did this hiccups cure work for you?
If it did, why not help others get rid of their hiccups? Share this hiccups cure by clicking on the buttons to the left!
Photo Credit: zappowbang
- Nugteren HM, Balkema GT, Pascal AL, Schultz WC, Nijman JM & van Driel MF, “Penile enlargement: From medication to surgery”, J Sex Marital Ther, 2010;36(2):118–23.
- Vardi Y, “Is penile enlargement an ethical procedure for patients with a normal-sized penis?”, Eur Urol, 2006 Apr;49(4):609-11.
- Oderda M & Gontero P, “Non-invasive methods of penile lengthening: Fact or fiction?”, BJU Int, 2011 Apr;107(8):1278––82.
- R. Morgan Griffin (2010). “Penis enlargement: Does it work?”. WebMD. Retrieved July 28, 2011.
- Campbell J & Gillis J, “A review of penile elongation surgery”, Transl Androl Urol, 2017 Feb;6(1):69–78.
- Salvini, Mike (12 April 2005). “Size matters”. Salon. Retrieved 6 January 2013.
Stein MJ, Lin H & Wang R, “New advances in erectile technology”, Ther Adv Urol, 2014 Feb;6(1):15–24.